We love destination weddings at Secrets Resorts & Spas, and, in that spirit, want to share some of our favorite destination wedding planning tips and tricks, photos of weddings at our resorts and general beach-themed wedding ideas.
Recent Weddings at Secrets Resorts & Spas
- Amanda Julca shot Andy and Meagan’s wedding at Secrets Capri. This blogger loves the night shots by the pool. What a fun party!
- We’ve already seen some photos from Nicole and Brian’s destination wedding at Secrets Maroma Beach in our TTD post, here are a few more from our friends Lincoln and Lori at Moments that Matter.
- Lincoln and Lori also shot Vinny and Samantha’s trip down the aisle (or beach) at Secrets Maroma Beach.
- Cathy and Dan had some beautiful touches at their Secrets Maroma Beach wedding. We love how the chair decorations match the bridesmaids’ dresses!
- Great video here showcases Secrets Silversands – both vacation pictures and a few wedding highlights
Quick Tips/Considerations When Planning a Destination Weddings at Secrets Resorts & Spas
- We have dedicated wedding coordinators on-site at all resorts (same applies to Dreams Resorts & Spas) with no additional fee for their assistance!
- Weddings should be reserved at least three months in advance
- Mexico requires that you be in the country at least three business days prior to your wedding ceremony (and, arrival day does not count, nor do weekends or holidays)
- We offer three wedding packages for your consideration (Secrets Capri, Secrets Maroma Beach, Secrets Silversands)
Gorgeous Inspiration for your Tropical Wedding:
– From our friends at TheKnot.com