Is there an Unlimited-Luxury® vacation in your future? If you’re in the process of planning a trip to Secrets Resorts & Spas, we’ve got you covered! Our #SecretsSociety members were kind enough to share their top tips for a trip to Secrets via Twitter, and we’ve compiled some of our favorite to help make your trip even better. Once you arrive at your destination, it’s all cocktails and beach chairs, but preparing for a big vacation in between all the daily stresses of life isn’t always easy. Read on to learn from our #SecretsSociety members’ experiences:
- From #SecretsSociety member @michellelarondeau: The second you think of packing something, PACK IT. Don’t wait or you will forget again.
- @Hibbetta68: Let @ know if you’re celebrating something special, they will help make it extra special!
- @LANNREED: Book private transfers from @ when traveling to Secrets. Perfect way to start vacation.
- @Illini5350: My travel tip on # pack empty bag inside your luggage for those gifts you purchase on vacation.
- @MissFrench: @ my top Secrets vacation tip is to pack everything airtight in gallon-sized ziplock bags!
- @jp62947: Looking forward to my @ vacation soon! Remember sunscreen & don’t forget to let your hair down!
- @steash74: Buy a insulated Bubba Keg from Cdn Tire b4 ur trip to keep ur drink nice and cool poolside.
- @Globetrotter: If you can afford to do so, upgrade to the preferred side of the resort. Worth the money!# #
- @marlen514: For a faster way to pack, create a master list of items that you always take with you.
- @ldiecks: If you go to #SecretsTheVine you have to go to Dragons for the California roll, to die for!
If social media missions like these sound like fun to you, sign up to be a part of our #SecretsSociety community! Complete missions each week to earn points toward fun rewards like Secrets-branded merchandise, excursions to take during your vacation and, the grand prize, an all-expenses-paid vacation to a Secrets Resort & Spa! Join today!