Have you been dreaming of palm trees, white sand beaches and tropical cocktails? Today we’re helping you bring a little piece of your Secrets Resorts & Spas vacation home with you by sharing the recipe for one of our favorites: the Mango Tango! This fruity drink is also a guest favorite at our resorts and so simple to make at home!
Be sure to watch this fun video we created to help you make this beloved cocktail!
Hey, Mon! Have you tried our Jamaican Smile? This fruity concoction is one of our most popular drinks at Secrets St. James Montego Bay, and now you can make it right at home! Get that blender going, sit back, sip, and imagine you’re lounging next to the Caribbean Sea.
Our cocktails at Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun are nothing short of fabulous. Each day, our talented bartenders come up with a delicious recipe to feature as our drink of the day. We recently captured a video of our bartender Juan in action as he whipped up a Chocomint for one of our guests. Take a look:
Here’s the recipe for the Chocomint for those of you who would like to make it at home!
- ¾ oz light rum
- ¾ oz mint liquor
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup ice
- Chocolate syrup
- Mix the rum, mint liquor, coconut milk, cream and ice in a blender until the drink has a smooth milkshake-like consistency.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup in the glass.
- Pour the blended drink in the glass, garnish with a cherry & enjoy!
If you are looking for a way to beat the heat this summer, we have the perfect drink recipe for you! Havanna Lights is one of the most popular cocktails at Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun. This fruity and refreshing cocktail is a perfect treat to cool off on a warm summer day. Just one sip of this tropical cocktail and it immediately feels like you’re in paradise. Here’s the recipe:
- ¾ oz of light rum
- ¾ oz of coconut rum
- ¾ cup of pineapple juice
- A few drops of grenadine syrup
- ½ oz of Melon liquor
- Shake together the light rum, coconut rum and pineapple juice.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass.
- Add a few drops of grenadine into the glass carefully so it drops to the bottom.
- Top the drink with the melon liquor.
- Garnish with a pineapple crown leaf and enjoy!