Have you booked an upcoming getaway to Secrets® Resorts & Spas and are starting to make your checklist? Let us help out with a few good-to-know tips before you head to the airport. Read on for some tips to make your stay in paradise memorable!
Packing for your honeymoon can be easily overlooked in the midst of planning a wedding. To guarantee you don’t forget a thing, we compiled a list of essentials for your romantic getaway to Secrets Resorts & Spas!
1. Important Travel Documents: Probably one of the most obvious but often forgotten things to bring are important travel documents such as your passport, plane tickets, photo ID, currency and credit cards. After all, without them, there would be no honeymoon! Also, it’s recommended to write down the details of your travel and accommodation including times, dates and directions to get to each place, along with contact details.
2. Medicine: Sometimes it takes your body some time to adjust to being in a new place and climate. Be prepared with medicines such as aspirin, remedies for any stomach upsets and allergy tablets. The last thing you want is to waste time on your honeymoon being sick so pack wisely and bring whatever normally works for you!
3. Capture the Moments: The honeymoon is your first trip together as a married couple and you’ll want to remember it! Be sure to pack a good digital camera, plus chargers/batteries, and a few memory cards, just in case. If you’re planning lots of water activities, it might be worth investing in an underwater camera to capture all of the fun!
4. Entertainment: Pack a variety of entertainment options such as an iPod or small game console for long days on the beach, relaxing in the room with your partner or the inevitable waits at the airport terminal. Also, stock up on some good reading material such as books, magazines and newspapers for when you need a little time for yourself.
5. Sun Protection: Sunscreen is the most important item to pack, because no one wants to deal with painful sunburn on their honeymoon. Avoid the shame of looking like a lobster and make sure to pack enough sunscreen for the entire duration of your honeymoon. Also, packing sunglasses and hats is another great way to keep your skin protected during your trip!
Now that you know exactly what to pack, what are you waiting for?! We have several different honeymoon packages available to suit your needs. Book your romantic honeymoon at Secrets Resorts & Spas today!
Eating at Secrets Resorts & Spas is about so much more than just filling hungry bellies. We like to think of dining here as an unforgettable experience for all the senses and a highlight of your stay. When you dine at Secrets Resorts & Spas, you will be treated to an expansive array of international cuisine at our á la carte gourmet restaurants, where reservations are never required and your Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include all meals!
No matter what food mood you’re in, there’s something tasty waiting for you at Secrets Resorts & Spas. Whether you just want to grab a mouthwatering burger by the beach or enjoy an elegant sit-down meal, we’ve got you covered! Our talented chefs are always following their culinary inspiration to create new flavors for our guests to feast on. Follow your inner foodie! Book a stay at Secrets Resorts & Spas for the time of your life. Your taste buds will thank you!
Happy New Year from all of us at Secrets Resorts & Spas! We’re ringing in 2014 with our hot exclusive deals just for you with our New Year Sale!
From now until Monday, enjoy huge savings at our gorgeous participating Secrets Resorts & Spas when you travel by April 18th. Jet off to Cozumel with rates at Secrets Aura Cozumel starting at just $143 per person, per night. Or get away to the brand-new Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort, where rates start at $269 per person, per night. There’s no better reason to get away and take a trip of a lifetime.
Take advantage of these great deals before it’s too late – sale ends on Monday, January 6th! Book your stay now!